Pankow provided preconstruction and construction services for Phase 1B of the Wilshire Boulevard Temple Master Plan. The project included School Renovations, New Parking Structure and Site Development. The project consisted of a partial renovation of the historic 1929 School Building, a complete renovation of the 1962 School Building, rework of a portion of the 1st floor of the 1962 Administration building, and site work associated with the areas surrounding the two schools.
The new parking structure was constructed concurrently with the school renovations. The parking structure included the relocated Central Plant and play area for grades 1-6 on the roof and a storefront component facing 6th Street to house the Temple’s Tikkun Olan (Social Services) programs.